Saturday, October 30, 2010




Yesterday's large group discussion is still doing things in my heart. I guess saying aloud how much I desire to return to my first love makes me long for it all the more. The nearness of Him. The sweetness of His words. The life force of the Spirit.
So many non-Christians seem to get along perfectly fine without God. So many Christians have such struggle and turmoil while keeping the faith. Still, I feel that I have nothing to say but
"Where can I go from your Spirit? Where can I flee from your presence?"
Where can I go?

I've tasted and I've seen, and, though it's been so long since I've felt truly satisfied in God (and God has been truly satisfied with me), I want it, I need it, I can't go back to being the same even if I tried.

This is my earnest plea: more love, oh Christ, to Thee. More love to Thee. More love to Thee.

2 comments:

  1. hellloo, i found your blog :P (stalker much? haha)

    even though many Christians seems to be getting along with life, that doesn't mean they are not faced with struggles. sometimes they just choose to ignore it...or just fall into sin.

    As for Christians though, we are constantly reminded that we are children of god, and there's expectations of us. So i think it's a good thing that we recognize our sins/ struggles, because admitting it is the first step to recovery/ redemption, even though it might be a painful process...

    <3 more love to Him

    ReplyDelete
  2. that's one of my favorite hymns :)

    ReplyDelete