The body of Christ in action is such a beautiful thing. About a year into becoming a part of HCC, I feel like I'm just beginning to see what all my head knowledge about the body looks like when it's translated into a reality. I am so grateful for the glimpses of the Acts 4:32-35 church that God's been giving me through several members of HCC (as well as several believers at Rice), most of them probably without knowing it (I love that God often uses us in ways we least expect). Their selfless hearts for edifying the body according to their unique God-given gifts, and all for His glory alone...I want that, for myself, for my family, for Brown, for CCF, for all of us here...and there.
And to think that I once really thought I knew a decent amount about these things. So much to meditate on and pray about these days.
God is good. And because of that He won't relent until He has it all.
No comments:
Post a Comment