noms: Green & Black 85% cacao organic dark chocolate
ponderings: Conor Oberst; the body language of feet
people: K, J, M back in San Jo
heart-warmer: flowers from E
struggles: being quicker to lay down blessings at the feet of the One who gave them to me, particularly blessings in social life. pride.
caution: said blessings trumping time with God, obedience to (and appreciation for) parents
something cool: the really cool analogy the guy leading 1 Kings Bible study today (need to learn his name...) made between the stones of the Temple (1 Kings 6:7. prefab, baby!)and the body (1 Peter 2:5) Wish I had more time to expound upon this.
want: I wish I better understood the architectural significance of the Tabernacle and the Temple. The Pentateuch has some parts that are hard to get through, but all the detail God wanted in the construction of His dwelling place and the craftsmanship of everything in it is really quite amazing if you think about it.
to do: EVERYTHING...I'm going to sleep before I can start panicking.
No comments:
Post a Comment