Sunday, May 8, 2011

In 9 hours, I'll be in Cali. In 19, Seoul.

Nervous about everything.........what to say, what to wear, how to use money, getting around places, meeting the extended family, sharing a tiny living space with the immediate family...working...safety...stress...making the most out of time...finding a community...reaching out...maturing while not being hardened/discouraged by whatever I come across.

This trip really comes at the perfect time though. I am incredibly fortunate - I easily forget that and get all self-centered in my worrying and daydreaming and general unproductivity.

Also, song from a cool album that will keep me company until I leave the house at four a.m.



Peace, lovers,

H

1 comment:

  1. God will watch over you during this trip! it'll take some adjustments but i'm sure you'll be fine :)

    as for "finding a community", i got you covered girl haha, see you in 3 weeks ^^

    ReplyDelete