Monday, October 24, 2011
I have decided to follow Jesus, and there is no turning back.
I recently rediscovered this song and have been playing it on repeat in studio. I like how they incorporated the lines from a children's praise song into it.
It's Monday morning, the beginning of another week of fighting to cherish Him above all else, above our fleshly desires, our comfort and safety as we know it, every haunting sin and every good thing.
May this be our prayer as we commit to loving the LORD our God with all our heart and with all our soul and with all our strength - I have decided to follow Jesus, I have decided to follow Jesus, I have decided to follow Jesus, no turning back, no turning back.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
"It's Monday morning, the beginning of another week of fighting to cherish Him above all else, above our fleshly desires, our comfort and safety as we know it, every haunting sin and every good thing."
ReplyDeleteAmen. I love how you worded thi....and I also really need prayer on this, so if you could pray for me Hannah, I'll be praying for you too!!