I'm finally dropping SPAN 301 after my dad talked to me about GPA matters on Sunday night. My dad never talks to me about grades (he has probably never seen my college transcript), and I don't remember the last time he ever gave me academic advise in such an inoffensive, even gentle (?) manner. God, I take this as a Sí, déjalo.
Pues, adios, mis clases en español (para siempre). Here is a farewell song for you. A nice excuse to post Rachael Yamagata's live version of this song. ^_^V
Now, time to make the most out of my remaining fifteen credits!
awww... a soft goodbye to how we met: in Spanish class. I still remember my surprise and elation at seeing you at CCF those first few weeks of school. =) And look at where we're at now! Good times.
awww... a soft goodbye to how we met: in Spanish class. I still remember my surprise and elation at seeing you at CCF those first few weeks of school. =) And look at where we're at now! Good times.
ReplyDeleteditto the awwww.....we can all still speak spanish with one another to keep it up! =]
ReplyDelete