Sunday, October 30, 2011

what the Kings shared with me

"God is faithful, through whom you were called into fellowship with His Son, Jesus Christ our Lord."

May I state the obvious?
Fellowship is with His Son.
It attracts attention not to us, but to Him.
Not to our brokenness, but to what He has done.
It does not weigh down, but builds up in and for His Name.
It is when I see Jesus having full rein (reign?) in somebody else, and I say I want that. I want it!
Because fellowship is with Jesus Christ our Lord, fellowship brings life.

Suddenly so many things I spent most of the previous two years confused about have been becoming so clear.
True fellowship...quiet time...relationships...marriage...womanhood...work...trust...
Sweet fellowship with wise and generous saints tonight made much of it concrete. While I know I still have a lot of areas in which I have yet to fully obey, I'm seeing so many anxious desires and fears of losing things or wasting time slipping away. I cannot write all of this on a blog.

God, keep us pure in heart, so that we may see You!

Life is such an adventure!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment