This is how we know that we belong to the truth and how we set our hearts at rest in his presence: If our hearts condemn us, we know that God is greater than our hearts, and he knows everything. Dear friends, if our hearts do not condemn us, we have confidence before God and receive from him anything we ask, because we keep his commands and do what pleases him.
I am thankful for the promise of 1 John 3:19-21. I am thankful that he knows me, and that I do not have to constantly be afraid of wronging or having wronged Him.
I am thankful for having a sister who also struggles with selfishness of thought and overanalyzing herself but hopes in Christ with all of her heart (or as much of it as she can give).
And I am thankful for the example of Job. I don't understand how he could know so unwaveringly that his suffering was not the product of sin, despite the manipulativeness of his somewhat wise but totally misjudging friends, but I'm thankful for his life story.
I am also thankful for K taking RELI for the glory of God,
for the powerful songs and testimony of Steven Curtis Chapman and his family,
for second chances in CCF and studio, for discipline and tenderness and repentance according to His timing.
and for the laser time that I trust Him to provide!
i was reading and thinking about that passage the other day! =]]
ReplyDeleteand you mean the laser cutter?