- woke up at 6:44am, 8:07am, 9:1?am
- showed up late and soaked to Roman concrete class because the ILB is not the MTA
- ate two Larabars
- chose external hearing aids
- was flagged down in the women's restroom by the lady who forgot to give me my medical record but decided to pee instead of running after me
- was flagged down in the parking lot by the sternest man in a pink shirt I have ever met who said he was about to have my car towed didn't I see the reserved parking sign on the awning five feet above me
- let Taylor Swift finish on the driveway
- emailed figure drawing professor to tell him that it turns out I can't take the course a second time for credit
- ran into said professor two hours later on the way to Anderson (it took us a good three seconds after walking past each other to recognize who the other was)
- kakao-ed with my parents about my mom's stomach, my dad's melting teeth, and that time I was six months old sitting on the sofa between them and I fell and is this why my ears are messed up or was it the car accident in my mom's final trimester
- wrote a blog post because sometimes writing heals even when you're writing about nothing really
That is all. Here's a song.
No comments:
Post a Comment