and I am tutoring three to six Korean elementary school kids in English and art from 9:30 am to 12:30 pm. I have no stickers, no activity books, no construction paper, no science project materials and no idea what I'm doing ! ! ! 1 1 ! 1
나 못살아 >______________________<
on the flip side, after 12:30 pm I'll have a nice lunch at Migeum Station, fellowship with College & Career service people, then watch the movie Sunny and have dinner with Meenhye Unni. A lot to look forward to, just have to do my bestest in the morning, especially since this is the first time I'm meeting most of the kids and the ajummas.
Praying for undeserved but badly needed grace...
Happy Sunday, errbody. And Happy Independence Day on the other side of the ocean too.
-------------------
July the 3rd (ty DW) my bad haha -_-...wrote this at 2ish in the morning and apparently thought it was still before midnight.
mmm, actually... isn't Sunday the 3rd?
ReplyDeletehannah! didn't have time to say goodbye to you, but looks like you have been very busy as well! Thanks for meeting up w/ me in seoul, even though our meeting times were short, i really enjoyed our fellowship :))))
ReplyDeleteGood luck during the rest of your stay here, see you in houston!