Signs that something's aloof:
- I flee from responsibility
- I make promises when I know I won't be able to keep my word
- I laugh at things that are not funny
- I lie about the dumbest little things
- I deny myself no gustatory pleasure
- I don't sleep or wake up on time
- I make stubborn, impulsive decisions, insisting that spontaneity is important in life.
- I enjoy talking about knowing Jesus more than knowing Jesus.
- I cook too much.
- I listen to Kanye West (who is painfully talented)
and above all
- I neglect/ignore/avoid the people I love the most.
Muy mal!
ah, this rings true. thank you, hannah.
ReplyDeleteumm i cook a lot too...it helps if you are cooking for someone or with someone...
ReplyDeleteor think of it this way, you are practicing cooking so that in the future, you CAN cook delicious food for the important people in your life =P (i learned this from a korean shepherdess, who took Western + Korean cooking lessons because she wants to feed her sheep!!)