Thursday, October 20, 2011

RAWR

I'm really annoyed. Just carefully read and annotated 35 pages from the wrong chapter of the wrong book. Still have a couple more hours of reading, in addition to writing the response paper and drawing the human skull from memory before 9AM.

This reminds me about what I realized the time I was 45 minutes late to my own review because Mudd Lab's plotter ran out of paper and did not notify me about it. I too have that shameful tendency to blame other people when I'm pissed, and I like to think that I have the right to want to strangle someone. Even if it is technically partly their fault, when the situation is something that I cannot change, change my heart, O God.

2 comments:

  1. ohhhhh sorry Hannah!!! =[ that must be frustrating, regardless of whose fault it was. keep on keeping on!!!

    ReplyDelete